Thursday, October 6, 2011

Come n Bring

I got a vision..bum bu dum...for the come n bring...bum ba dum...i got a vision..bump bah da...for that day-ay-ay-ay....(Come on..you know you were singing along..lol)

Good morning. I have an earth shaking thought for the come n bring. Can you summarize our testimony into 5, 45-60 second "blips"?

My thought is this...a dramatic testimony, like the unshackled series kind of dramatic. But one that is interactive with music :) You talk, I sing. The words of the song are up on the (whatever they call where they show the words at RoL) and I encourage people to sing along with exaggerated hand motions while Dante plays on the sousaphone....I mean...the keyboards  :D  Think: Bill and Teds history report! A total of 10 min of miraculous ministering through gospel style testimony with just a dash of experienced showmanship thrown in for "flava"! This is what I'm seeing in my head. It's gonna be awesome Big Daddy :)

Love you!

Oh..oh..oh! the song..lol i forgot to attach the song! Silly me.

http://youtu.be/Y-4NFvI5U9w    just not quite so slow ;)

OK..ok..i've had an amazing idea...not one song. but portions of different songs for each part. The above being one of them. OOE's Testify being one. Mighty to save being one. I am not forgotten...God i'm on a roll today! whew. k ttys

No comments:

Post a Comment